Resting In Peace

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by nolovenolife, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nolovenolife

nolovenolife New Member

Hello everyone I'm new here I have been browsing around online trying to find ways to end all, I am ready to rest in peace living this life is so hard I'm very unhappy the only person that ever loved me passed away almost 3 years ago (My Mother) since then I have been trying to maintain and live a happy life but it is extremely hard. I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders. I can hardly keep my head above water but everyone comes to me for support everyone thinks I'm so strong but they just don't know the truth and when I try to explain to them how I feel it's ignored or is just unbelievable because they all think I just have it all together. It is so hard to be strong for everyone all the time who is there to ever be strong for me? I never have a shoulder to cry on because I'm not expected to cry. I have so much built up inside of me and no one who cares. I hate when I try to talk to people and get ignored, or my feelings are belittled, or I am accused of seeking attention or simply told to suck it up. If all goes well I am hoping to be resting in peace before the holidays approach. I am truly doing everything that I have to to prepare for this..I truly am looking forward to the day that I can sleep forever. And most of all I will reunite with my mother someone that I know truly cares. Preparing is time consuming but I am doing things everyday and getting much closer to my goal of resting in peace.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

The answer is to make yourself your priority and when people are offloading too much on you say "NO". "I cannot really deal with anymore right now- I am sorry" and move on. You need to establish boundaries for your own good to get rid of the extra stuff that is too much and if it hurts feelings then too bad- that is why people say those things to you and ignore your problems- they cannot deal with more either- is not a bad thing to simply say no. I am unsure what faith you have that includes immediately reuniting with lost relatives in some other place- but i would be very hesitant to commit suicide to do that- and I suspect your mother if you asked her if you should commit suicide would not be telling you it was a good idea in anyway. If your faith includes actual belief in meeting up after, then that time is forever- and that is a very long time- make your mother happy and honor her by spending more time here and doing something with your life to be happy for a few decades - it is not very long at all compared to forever - even assuming there is anything beside cold dark and alone in "after".

3. nolovenolife

nolovenolife New Member

Thank You for your kind words but I just want out. I am tired and simply ready to rest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.