result of being in 3 clinics for 5 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dontwannabeme

Hey guys as some of you know ive been admitted for quite some time.
I got out today becouse i resigned myself finally...
I saw things that i didnt wanna see.
I learned things about myself that i didnt want too know.
i lost all my friends :( becouse i didnt want them too know i was in a clinic ...
And the last clinic made me feel like a worse then worse person...
why am i still alive, i tried my best too get help but it just isnt supposed too be..
Is it becouse im dammed too fail?
I wish my last attempt in the clinic didnt fail now :(
Evry day i think of ending my life...
Ive got about <mod edit *sparkle*: methods>left i dont think i will succeed this time aswel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jenny

Staff Alumni
It can be really difficult to be challenged and work on yourself.. you see things that really you don't want to see. I found that hard about therapy.. but i guess it's helpful too. Sorry things were so difficult while in the clinic and that they dont seem to have improved now that you're out.. i hope you don't take an overdose of your medication.. did the clinic give you any advice as to who you could call or anything should you be feeling so desperate? I know it's easy to say but please do try to stay safe.. we're here for you. Jenny x

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Oh I'm sorry to hear that :( is there anyone you could call, or write here about what's going on for you? You're not alone. Jenny

sorry to hear how disillusioned you are with the clinics but i honestly dont think any of us whose lives are blighted by mental illness can be permanently cured.ive been praying and wishing i could be "normal" all my life but in reality i dont see it happening.i think maybe the best we can hope for is to try and gain some understanding of ourselves.To accept that your gonna have good and bad days and you need to fight those feelings of giving up. Try and dig deep to find a little strength,people do care

Jenny

Staff Alumni
I'm glad that you're doing better today.. although hope your head improves and that you didn't take an OD. You're in my thoughts. Jenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00