Retarded Parents.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Xenos, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

What do you do when these two people who live in the same house as you keep telling you "you can't do it" for pretty much the whole year and you have to stay under the same roof as them?

What do you do when the two people so happen to be your parents, who tell you all these pathetic reasons to "tell them any problems you have" and you know well enough you can't because they'll back stab you? ?

What do you do when you try so hard to bear the whole year especially when school is starting, only to have them downgrade you when they return home, and you can't be angry because I might "shake and destroy the whole house" down?

What do you do to get rid of the anger, and just put it all behind?

What a FAAAAAABULOUS WAY TO END A DAY. Wooooot. :dry:
  2. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

Your will manifests itself in the words you speak....and those dearest to you. I'm in well i was in the same situation as yourself. What i did is not get angry and just used those words to get me up and make me do it even more. View it as spite or anything you want, just do it even harder so you can prove them wrong hehe. Also it will help if you keep to yourself about what you want to do.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Im here if you need to talk hun :arms:
  4. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Hahaha... I didn't see that coming... using my signature to teach me a lesson. =P

But why will it be easier if I kept it to myself? It's not like the whole world should know about this but.... why?

Thanks Daisy, I'm so glad I have a friend like you on here. =)