• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

retreating

Status
Not open for further replies.

forever_scarred

i have decided to retreat into members diary so i cant hurt anyone by my rantings...stuff is going on that i cant even explain...im not dead inside im dead period. and i need to fix that before i can post on the regular forum again...am i coward for running away probably, am i stupid for doing this yes but i dunno how else to not bring some bad shit onto other people.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Do whatever feels right for you, but remember there are members here with very strong backs and we can take it if you need to dish it. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00