return of the loser

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by deadend, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadend

deadend Active Member

Wow. Haven't been here in a long time. Things sure have changed. I guess I can say I'm glad I'm still around to see it, or maybe not. I couldn't log in with my old account. I guess they've purged that. I'm not exactly sure why I'm here right now. I'm trapped in this room alone but I'm not alone but I feel alone. There's never anyone to talk to. I'm crying right now because I'm drunk and I've only had 3 beers but I haven't drank in over a year. Why am I so unloveable. I'm sorta cute. I'm kinda nice. I know how to smile. I guess people just don't like me. That should mean something is wrong with me. I can't quite figure it out. Maybe it's because I don't have any friends. I spend a lot of time alone. I say strange things? I don't know. Maybe I'm not cute at all and. Maybe I'm kinda mean. Maybe my smile is crooked. I think I hate myself right now.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi you are not alone here hun hugs to you
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I agree with TE...also, is there someone you can talk to who can help you sort out what is going on? Many times, it is not what we look like or how we act, but more importantly, what we think and feel about a are neither unloveable nor do you seem mean...being confused is so normal at many times in our lives...welcome back and wish it were under happier circumstances, but glad you remembered us just the same
  4. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

Welcome to the club, buddy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.