• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Return to the forum

snowraven

Some years ago now I was fortunate enough to find this site. At the time like everyone else here I was going through a really bad time and to find somewhere where people would listen without judging was without doubt the reason I am still alive today. I don't know if there are still people here who remember me but to all here I send love and best wishes. Since I last posted life did improve somewhat and I began to feel better. I thought I had escaped the feelings that at the time were tearing me apart. But I guess I will always carry the emotional scars from that time and now once more I find myself returning here. I thought I was strong enough to cope with the help of a few close friends and avoided coming here as I tried to stop thinking about suicide all day every day. Now I find those thoughts returning and I don't know if I do have the strength anymore.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
you do have the strength. you do reach out to friends and you are reaching out to us again. i don't remember you because i only joined 2 years ago but i welcome you back. we are here for you no matter if you're doing well or poorly.

please keep talking to us because as you know we do listan and we do care about you. if you ever want to vent or talk feel free to use my inbox. as we start to get older things start to get a little harder for us, i'm also 63. i'm very glad that you came back but sad that you came back because it's difficult for you. i hope things can get better for you soon...mike....*console*sadhug*shake

StrangeRanger

You are never alone, remember that. Welcome back to the forum. I hope we all can help in a way, sorry those thoughts came back... it is definitely a battle but know you're a fighter, you've made it this far πŸ™‚ theres a strength that will always be there 🌺 I know you can conquer it again soon

Welcome back. I'm sorry those thoughts have returned for you. It's great last time you fought through the suicidal thoughts and you've made it this far. I'm sure you have the strength to do it again, even if it doesn't feel like it at the moment.

Are there any treatment options like therapy or medication available to you? Maybe these could help. In the meantime, you can always start sharing again on this forum if you want to.

I hope you can feel a bit better soon. Sending hugs *brohug.

snowraven

you do have the strength. you do reach out to friends and you are reaching out to us again. i don't remember you because i only joined 2 years ago but i welcome you back. we are here for you no matter if you're doing well or poorly.

please keep talking to us because as you know we do listan and we do care about you. if you ever want to vent or talk feel free to use my inbox. as we start to get older things start to get a little harder for us, i'm also 63. i'm very glad that you came back but sad that you came back because it's difficult for you. i hope things can get better for you soon...mike....*console*sadhug*shake
You are never alone, remember that. Welcome back to the forum. I hope we all can help in a way, sorry those thoughts came back... it is definitely a battle but know you're a fighter, you've made it this far πŸ™‚ theres a strength that will always be there 🌺 I know you can conquer it again soon
Many thanks to you all for the kind replies. I really thought I'd left these feelings behind but then along comes something which triggers all the old memories and feelings.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$510.00
Goal
$255.00