Returning

Status
Not open for further replies.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
The return of the low. It bites harder than a Venus fly-trap.
the return of the low means you were ok for a while depression is like a rollercoaster you have to work hard to climb the hill to enjoy the life you may have to climb more than once but the ride of life is worth it try to get support from therapist/friends/family/ and of course SF you can always talk here we care and don't judge please stay safe

Feeling worthless. Hopeless. And just downright disenchanted with humanity in general. Fighting to be included, only to be outside looking in. Fighting against the self preservation of isolation, but only being at work or at home. Fighting to be who I want to be, but not sure of who I really am. It's a right oxymoron style mess.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Feeling worthless. Hopeless. And just downright disenchanted with humanity in general. Fighting to be included, only to be outside looking in. Fighting against the self preservation of isolation, but only being at work or at home. Fighting to be who I want to be, but not sure of who I really am. It's a right oxymoron style mess.
you can always feel included here try going to other threads and being active people will like and include you we care and a lot of us have been through it you are not worthless or hopeless you have worth and you can get better try to build a support structure therapist/family friends and of course SF you have to try to get better but we are here with you please take care of yourself and stay safe

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi. Yeah, these things do definitely come and go. You get on a good roll and then it comes back again. That's often the way it is for some people. Every day is a new day, though, and hopefully this patch passes you by quickly. Best wishes.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi there, just thought I'd send you a message and see if you're milling around :) Hope you're doing ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00