Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Secret wounds, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Secret wounds

Secret wounds Well-Known Member

I've been thinking lately that i should kill myself just to prove a point, My family are ruining my life i hate living here i hate this bastard world i want to kill myself to show my family that they ruined my life for them to know how much pain they give me. I hate myself fuck the only thing i enjoyed today was cutting my self. I hate my life im stuck in this shit hole and i hate it. Talking helps noone theres no fuckin answers. Why the fuck was i born i want to die so much.

Why do they blame me for everything? they make me feel like shit i already know im worthless why the fuck shouldnt i kill myself, in the past i only did it because i didnt want to hurt them but right now i dont give a fuckin dam.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am not so sure kiling yourself would prove a point to anyone. I really don't know your situation. Don't let them win. Prove to them that you are better than they think you are. Be successful. Take life by the horns and do something with it. Do something in spite of what they say. This may seem impossible, but it isn't. Have faith in yourself and the courage to go on. You can do it. :hug:
  3. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

I no how you mean in some ways I argue with my family all the time but I also have very different reasons to wanting to die.But I aint being rude ending your life to prove a point isnt worth it cos how will you no that you've proved that point when your gone?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.