1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revival

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Gergin, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Gergin

Gergin Well-Known Member

It's one a.m and I just finish my shift.
    I must be getting wiser as I enter my 20's. The saying "With age comes maturity" must ring true. I've been reading self help books lately. Although my healing process had just begun I feel a quiet revolution stirring inside of me. It's been difficult. I never knew words could enchant me and draw out emotions that I've buried and compell me to cry. I've been grieving, but crying in itself is liberating. Most days I find it hard to keep myself together. I'm afraid if I don't hug myself hard enough, I would fall apart. Though, it's getting easier to feel whole and new again-this feeling is strange to me. I want to over come this painful metamorphisis and emerge victorious. It's all so frightening. I want to heal these aching wounds. I want to change. I no longer want to be a victum but I'm so f*cken terrified. So so so terrified. I'm not sure if I have the strenght to follow through with this exorcisim, but I have to find out.
    For myself.