right now

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by silent_chaos, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

<edit mod total eclipse timeline > I can't take this. What did I do in this live to deserve this. Why do I keep coming back this over and over. My therapist isnt helping me, he's making it worse. I will ask him how do I get out of these bad feelings/ thought. And he always sais you know yourelf better then anyone else so I have to find it in myself to seek the answers. Wtf. I freaken hate him. I want to smash his face in. I don't want to live another minute. It's 4 in the morning and I have no one to call that wouldn't be mad that I called so dam early. I hate calling the suicide hotline they just piss me off even more. I'm screaming my heart out. I don't want to feel this way any more.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2012
  2. Rachael1

Rachael1 Account Closed

oh hun please hang on..please dont do this..i dont know you very well but i know it doesnt need to end like this..please keep talking..im here and i care xxxx

3. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

Please keep posting here, talk to us, we'll listen and try to help :hug:

4. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I can hear your frustrations. keep talking to us.... what is the hardest thing you're struggling with?

5. DemonAngel

DemonAngel New Member

I feel the same can't see the point in going on

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If your therapist is not helping you then it is time to get a new therapist that will help you ok find someone that you can connect with it take sometime one or more tries to find a good therapist hun Don't let one take your chance of healing away hugs

7. silent_chaos

i have no insurance, im lucky i got what i have. my doctor had to scream at them to get there services. they only take people who get state health insurance and i dont have that.

8. silent_chaos

im sorry i didnt relize i said something that needed edit :.(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.