Right now.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SadMatt, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SadMatt

SadMatt Member

I'm crying right now and doing something that would be very quickly fatal. Way my mom been treating me. Can't afford to live on my own. Only thing keeping me is my girlfriend and online friends. She's 1000 miles away and not ready to live together.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2007
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

methods man sorry can you pleas edit it out.

3. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Matt first thing please put the knife down. It's not the answer, it might feel like it but it's not. Trust me, put it down.

Try to calm yourself down Matt. You have alot of thoughts swirlin around right now. Put that knife down and take two steps back. You can overcome all these problems, learn the ways to understand them. Don't look at them all at once. Take two steps Matt.

4. SadMatt

SadMatt Member

Edited but I didn't know how heavily cesored things were here.

5. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Unfortunatly it isn't. I don't see a problem with it, it's what's happenign right now and i don't think you need to edit it out. My opinon.

Next time, if you are in a sticky situation matt, please post exactly how you wish to post, but if you have a method thats triggering put in the tit;le of your thread "Possible Trigger".

I hope you are feeling better matt. Wou;ld you like to talk some more? The people here can help you a great deal if you're willing to accept it

*edit

Oh lies it is edited.. dang internet

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2007
  6. SadMatt

SadMatt Member

No still extremely upset. She cares more what other people feel than about her pnly son's life.

7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Matt
    I'm sorry for the situation you are in. My mom doesn't acknowledge me anymore so I know how you feel. If you want to talk i will be back in a few hours..i have to work :( Be safe hun and feel free to pm me and ill reply asap

:hug: (even though virtual hugs don't always work)

8. SadMatt

SadMatt Member

Thanks. work 3rd shift and will be back in the late morning.

9. corral

corral Guest

unfortunately we cant choose our parents, but we can choose what kind of parents to be to our kids. knowing what parents not to be, our kids will be more lucky.
    my parents suck too and it affected me a very much in my life.
    parents that never say i love you, doesnt seem right?
    take care of yourself, you have a gf, are you two serious? are you in love?
    hugs take care

10. KavithaB

KavithaB Member

Death is not the solution to problems. We were not born with anyone in this world. Nor are we going to die with anyone. We came alone, live alone and die alone. While we are living, we need to 'Live our Life'. What is the point in dying. It will help you if you talk to someone. You can post your feelings here. If you want to talk personally, feel free to PM me. I pick up intermittently and will definitely reply.

My prayers to the Lord to give you strength.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.