Right Now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WhyMeWhy, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

I want to -method-method-methid- right now. How many of you can say that you live in constant psychological & physical pain on a daily basis? It'd be so easy, wouldn't feel too good, but I feel horrid already.... I don't see how anything could be much worse. My mental state right now is hatred.... I can't go on this way, it's not cool, see. Because I want to kill, I want to throw chairs through windows, I want to break everything! You should all be counting your lucky stars that you aren't me. Nothing could prepare you for what I'm forced to deal with on a daily basis. I really don't know if I will make it through the night. :blink:
  2. riz

riz Senior Member

I'm so sorry that you feel this way. I would never say that I truly relate to how you feel right now, but I can say that I know how it feels to be completely hopeless.

When life decides to take a shit on you, there is no better feeling than showing everyone that you can overcome every obstacle. You deserve to be happy and no one is going to be able to do that for you. It's all up to you to make change. I know you can do it.

Please stay safe. If you need anything, don't hesitate to PM me.

With love,
  3. Up&down

Up&down Well-Known Member

A few years ago I had simular feeling to you, I was stuck in a grotty bedsit, no job, no money, my head felt it was going to burst and it felt like someone had ripped my stomack out.
    All I did was stay in and watch TV (no Pc's in them day's) I played music that made me sad and I was at the point where suicide seemed the easiest way out.
    On the odd time I slept I had a dream that I was walking to a park that I like and I was feeling better, I remembered the dream and early the next day I walked in the rain for two miles to the park, when I got there I screamed and let all my anger out then walk home. When I got back to the grotty flat, I opened all the curtins, put up beat radio one on, had a shower scrubed the flat from top to bottom sort of a new beginning.
    I started to do the walk every day it made me feel better I started to meet other people walking in the park and eventully spoke to someone who introduced to to someone who needed a driver.
    Right now make a difference to your life you can do it, change something in your life, suicide is not an option.
    Please stay safe
  4. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Re: Bad trip: headaches and the needle
    go and read it........ will enlight you. sorry no time to write got to run for treatment but your answer is there and positive at that.

good luck
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.