Right Now...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Beautiful_Disaster_09, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beautiful_Disaster_09

Beautiful_Disaster_09 Well-Known Member

I want to end it all. I hate my life and just want all my suffering to stop. I believe there is only so much a person can take before they take their own life and I have reached my limit. I just need to get away from everyone and all of this. I cannot go on anymore!
  2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I'm not too great at words of comfort, but I've been there and been through those feelings.

Things DO get better! You just need to give yourself some time.

You can pm me if you want to vent/talk. :hug:
  3. tendenCs_89

tendenCs_89 Well-Known Member

bcs is right, feeling like everything is bleak and there is no hope is just that - a feeling. When you're depressed and feeling so low it can feel like there is no hope. But thats just what your brain is telling you because its depressed. In reality its bullshit.
    Theres always hope.
    You need to cling to what makes you happy and try and move your life in a way that makes you feel better. If you talk to people and try and identify your problems you can feel much better :)

But this is kinda hypocritical coming from me because I have felt like that loads of times and a couple of days from now you might see a thread from me saying exactly the same thing lol

O well I guess we just have to try and look after each other on this forum.

Maybe if you explain your problems people can give more advice. Tell us whats making you feel this bad.

Take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.