right place

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by taplin, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taplin

taplin Member

I have no idea if this is an appropriate place to write. I came across this site happenchance.<mod edit - guidelines >
    t

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am glad you found this site. The questions you were asking cannot be answered here - but if you want to talk about what is going on thta has you feeling like this there are many people that may be able to offer some constructive advice on solving problems so you can see other ways to end pain than death and perhaps to a chance to find a way to be happy again.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

3. taplin

taplin Member

Ah sorry, should have read the guidelines more carefully. What can i discuss here? If I'm at that point, is there another resource you could point me to?
    Regards
    t

4. NYJmpMaster

You can talk about how you are feeling, if you want to discuss the reasons you think suicide are th ebest options you can, you can ask for any ideas on solving problems - and you can certainly just vent which sometimes just talking about how bad things are will give you a small breath since most times we cannot tell anybody in real life what is really going on an dhow we feel.

5. NYJmpMaster

I f you like, stop into chat and talk with us there :)

6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi taplin and welcome.. like I said not allowed to sit in the entrance and lobby in chat.. in lobby if you look at the left edge of the rooms , a circle there means the room is vacant. a trianglemeans room is occupied and if you click on that triange will show who is in there.. to change rooms if you go the extreme right edge at name of room and left click you will go into that room..

get any questions please just let us know.. tc, Jim

7. taplin

taplin Member

So I know i will be censored. All good. I'll have a crack anyway. SO i want to die. no question. just certainly. (mod edit. asking for med help to end life)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
  8. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

taplin, we are very much pro life here... that is our main purpose is to try and help everyone keep going.. notallowed to talk method and or ask for help ending one's life. please listen and do not post with those again.. take care and stay safe.. jimk

9. taplin

taplin Member

gotcha

10. taplin

taplin Member

Would like to go in chat? Any hope

11. taplin

taplin Member

so my psych said to me that life's value's innate
    and i, in rebuttal, did question that weight
    he said 'does it matter the book has some lint'
    i said that i saw't as chloroform in print
    he thinks that i'm weird and my theories are bent
    but for me they're the theatre for all enactment
    i can't help my thoughts, i know they're a mess
    i know that i stumble with millimetric progress
    he sees me as healthful and physically fine
    but does recognise my deathly baseline
    he conceded my stress and has copped all my drift
    yet has rendered me nothing with which to uplift
    so i ask you, my friends, in my full-drunken state
    to tell me a reason why i shan't vacate.
    t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.