right then...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by necrodude, Aug 11, 2009.

1. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

well theres this girl, (isn't there always?) and i found out she "likes" me. i like her as a mate but i dont know whether i should give it a go, or just stay friends?
  2. Tray

Tray Well-Known Member

If you wanna be more than friends than give it a try. If it works it works.. If not the worst that can happen is that there will be a few awkward moments as you two clarify that you are just friends.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Rob :)

If you think it could work out as a relationship give it a shot. If you think it might ruin the friendship..then maybe not. You know what's best I'm sure. Just go for it :D
  4. necrodude

thing is im not too sure how to approach the subject... im a loser with girls...
  5. Silvio

Silvio Well-Known Member

I ain't exactly a pimp either, I think most people wonder about how to attract the opposite sex, its a constant problem, so don't be too hard on yaself.
    If she's worth it, go for it.
    Just be direct and truthful to her, tell her, when you feel the time is right:"Hey, you know i've been thinkin', we been hangin' out for a while now, wanna be more than just friends?"
    You most likely wouldn't get rejected, since she does like you, the worst answer will probably be "I'm not ready yet"
    I ain't no dating guru though lol, just my 2 cents.
    Good luck.

6. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Just ask her on a date or something, see if she want's to do something together just the two of you. If she says yes... take it from there. It's easier to read someones body language when you're alone together.
  7. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

If you only like her as a friend, then only stay friends. It doesn't make sense for you to enter a relationship when you don't like her as more than a friend, but she does.
  8. necrodude

well... i dont really think its a good idea. my head is far from straight. i just dont want to get her hopes up or crush her, but i cant just leave it hanging.
  9. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

How do you feel about her, do you like her as more than a friend? How long have you known each other? I'd say give it a go if you're into her as well but if your feelings just come from her liking you then maybe you should wait a lil longer. :hug:
  10. necrodude

i dont know how i feel about her... too many conflicting issues.