right to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by touglytobeloved, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

any chance that right to die organisation will help me to die?
    i have had surgery 9 years ago, part of my bone was removed, i have metal stick inside and bone cement, to replace the bone, but i cant move my leg in my knee, my body rejects this things inside my leg, so 5 years ago my wound reopened, and will remain open till the end of my life, because doctors dont know how to fix it, removing whole leg is only known solution so far, i guess im lucky they havent mention it yet. this destroyed my life. so i dont have illness that will lead to certain painfull death, but i have terminal illness that will not be cured till the end of my life, so its not going to kill me, but it will be killing me slowly every day, knowing the fact i will have to live with it with no chance for getting better.
    if anyone has some info about right to die organisation that will help me with this, please help me get in touch with them, give me their contact info, send me pm, anything.
    i know this is pro life forum, i hope its pro choice too, and i hope this thread will remain open.
    if anyone has info that my condition is not enough for the help of any right to die organisations, then please tell me, but only if you are 100% sure.
    thx to everyone who will provide some info, positive or negative
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009
  2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Amputation isn't the end of the world. It's not the best thing to happen to you, but it needn't be the worst. I've been involved in the treatment of amputees in the past. It's a hard blow, but it's not enough reason to die.

I don't think Right to Die organizations will actively help you, at least not in places where that is tantamount to murder. My only advice in that realm is that if you do something, make sure your method won't cause worse problems for you than when you started.

And this forum is not pro-choice. What I said above is the absolute limit of methods advice that is possible.
  3. touglytobeloved

im not actually asking for methods, as i am well informed about everything, i know all possible methods and everything i should know about this, im just asking if the condition that i described is enough to get some help from some right to die organisation, and if it is, from which.
  4. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

No, it isn't.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I don't think so. :dunno:

Also,this forum isn't pro choice.

Keep talking if it helps xx
  6. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am an active member of a "right to die" organization but it is unclear what kind of help you are looking for so I can not answer your question. It sounds you would be better helped by a chronic pain clinic and therapy support.
  7. Ezza121

Ezza121 Active Member

what exactly is the right to die organization?
  8. History

History Well-Known Member

Exit International.
  9. Ezza121

Ezza121 Active Member

Thanks xD
  10. touglytobeloved

organisation that supports terminally ill people if they want to suicide, and also can help them to die. the bad thing here is that they only help in some of the cases, that match their criteria, which is that the illness they have will eventyaly kill them in unpleasant way.
    so im too healthy and too good to die, as far as i know about rtd organisations, but i hope i will find some that has diferent criteria and that will help me or at least provide me with info how to get the supplies i need that are recomended by rtd organisations for suicide. (i cant say what is it or anything else, as might be considered as method and will be deleted)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.