Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Vitreledonellidae, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

I give up
    This wasnt what i wanted
    Stopped for the wrong people
    For the wrong reasons
    I did it for others, not for me
    Im disgusting now
    All that fat I gained
    Im dreaming of the old days
    Just me and my ED
    How good I felt
    Now I feel lonely, hurt, dissapointed
    And so disgustingly FAT
    I will give my therapist flowers
    And pretend everything is fine now
    I started quitting with my meds a week ago
    The idea of going back into old habits
    Gives me hope, it feels so right...
  2. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

i'm here if you want to talk about it. :hug:
  3. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Don't give up. :hug:

It is hard to gain weight and then come to the end of therapy. Maybe you should not end it and talk to your therapist about this. An ED is really hard to get over and just leave. To GIve up.

I once told someone this:

Sweety the ED is like a best friend who died saving you(sorry to be so morbid). You have to let her die. It will be hard to get over her death and you feel guilty because it should have been you. But you come to terms with it and you get a new best friend. I hope this makes sense. Just keep going and fight your ED with your Therapist and family and eventually she will die out and leave you in piece.

Eventually you will be able to see yourself for the size you really and and how good looking you are.

I do not know how much any of this has helped but please be honest with your therapist about how you are feeling now. I know how hard this is for you. I am just about to start treatment but I am scared to lose my comfort blanket...my best friend.

Stay in there. Here if you want to talk. just PM me or write back on this post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.