rinse and repeat

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

why does it feel this way? one day good-ish, next day hellish, next day ok, next day complete crap? Its so tiring, so draining. It saps all my energy and any logical thinking i may have. why do the thoughts of not being here to deal with this stuff seem so appealing? i wont do it, i wont. but i cant deal either. so whats my choice?

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Are you on meds?? Do you seek any professional help?? Maybe therapy will work for you..There are options out there for you.. If you can't afford a therapist I think you will find that they work on a sliding pay scale..Keep talking to us.. Getting some of this off your chest can help..

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Stranger... Yes and yes. Is it futile if I'm getting nowhere?

4. Those days when you feel great, jot down in a little notebook what you did and what made you feel good.. Days when you feel negative and lousy, take out the little notebook and read it.. take care and :hug:

5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Maybe you need a change in your routine. It sounds like you are stuck in the same old boring routine. A change can really improve things.

6. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

amen to that

7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2011
  8. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

start with little things, drink tea instead of coffee or something like that.

9. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

thanks for all your comments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.