rinse and repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does it feel this way? one day good-ish, next day hellish, next day ok, next day complete crap? Its so tiring, so draining. It saps all my energy and any logical thinking i may have. why do the thoughts of not being here to deal with this stuff seem so appealing? i wont do it, i wont. but i cant deal either. so whats my choice?

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Are you on meds?? Do you seek any professional help?? Maybe therapy will work for you..There are options out there for you.. If you can't afford a therapist I think you will find that they work on a sliding pay scale..Keep talking to us.. Getting some of this off your chest can help..

Those days when you feel great, jot down in a little notebook what you did and what made you feel good.. Days when you feel negative and lousy, take out the little notebook and read it.. take care and :hug:

why does it feel this way? one day good-ish, next day hellish, next day ok, next day complete crap? Its so tiring, so draining. It saps all my energy and any logical thinking i may have. why do the thoughts of not being here to deal with this stuff seem so appealing? i wont do it, i wont. but i cant deal either. so whats my choice?
amen to that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00