RIP ALL Homless Victims

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by iKayla, Jan 16, 2012.

1. iKayla

iKayla Chat Buddy

In Ca, there has been several murders of Homeless People, the serial killer stabbed the homeless people to death...
    but one in particular was mind blowing...
    There was this Veteran named John who was a Homeless Man, he knew someone was following him and he told a couple of his teenager friends, they offered him a place to stay for awhile and he replied 'No, i'm not afraid of Death'
    The Serial Killer had Struck again, at around 9pm outside a busy theatre and Carls Jr, the serial killer must have been brave to do it with a lot of witness'
    Anyways John had died, but a couple hours later the police had caught a suspect, and was later confirmed that he was the Serial killer.
    If it wasn't for John, this serial killer may have struck several others, maybe even move onto regular people, instead of homeless!
    I respect John for being brave, and not fearing Death... if it wasn't fr his death we wouldn't have caught the serial killer
    RIP John
    RIP all other Homeless Victims in this Killing Spree
    No one Deserves this, Let Peace be within them. <3
  2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

What a brave man he was. A hero <3

RIP to all who lost their lives :( Not fair at all

I hope they have found peace :hug: xx
  3. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I grief for any loss of life. It's not fair that people have to die. Especially the ones who are innocent and were trying to have a good time. I hope those who died found peace. Homeless people seem to get the bad rap even though most of them have legit reasons for being homeless.