RIP Chloe

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by emma-louise, Nov 6, 2007.

1. emma-louise

emma-louise Guest

Well, i just found out my friend died this morning, she had a massive heart attack in the night and was resucitated and put on a ventilator, but there was no brain activity, she slipped away at 7:27am in her bf's arms, she never got to make up with her family and died thinking they hate her.

i love you Chloe and hope you're at peace now

RIP Chloe
  2. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

Aw Rest in Peace Chloe! If you want to talk Emma im here, best wishes to you and her family.
  3. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

How sad to die thinking to be hated by your own family. I can't imagine how her family must feel right now. Horrible thoughts not to have patch things up with her when they could have and now its too late.

At least she didn't die alone Emma. She was held in loving arms till the end.

May she rest in peace. May you find peace yourself Emma. Thoughtful virtual hug to you.

Be well and safe hun
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear about this hun :sad:

Here if you need me :hug:
  5. Irrelevent

Irrelevent Member

I'm normally a lurker, but I joined so I could post on here.

I know this person from another forum, but Emma seems to have got some of the details wrong, so I'm just going to post the post from the other forum. I just wanted to correct it a bit just incase anyone knew her, because she did not die today.

That was posted on 1st November.

RIP Chloe.
  6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

So SorryEmma hun.
    Here for you always :hug:
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am so sorry to hear that emma. How sad for her to think that in her last moments. I feel for her family as well. They will have to deal with that the rest of their lives.
  8. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. If you ever need to talk I am here for you. I wish I had the words to make your pain go away but unfortunately I do not. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss