Rip mom

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by rekrek, Jan 9, 2011.

1. rekrek

rekrek New Member

so today is the 9th anniversary from when my mother died, I can't help think how downhill my life has been since then, i was 12 and didn't really realise what a toll it was gonna take on my life, having to take care of my disturbed father and somehow lead a normal life.. here i am 9 years later.. dropped out of college and can't even get myself to go sure she'd be proud : / atleast i have a job though so i guess that's alright for now

rip , miss u vmuch <3
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you have suffered so greatly after the loss of you mom. Have you got therapy for you are you medication It would help you greatly Perhaps give you that stability you need to get back to college Hugs Your mom will always be proud of you okay she would want you to happy and healthy too so if you can get some supports in place for you hugs
  3. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Sorry to hear about your loss **hug** She'll always bewith you in your heart no matter what, if you ever need to talk to someone you can talk to us here or call cruse beverment care if you are in the UK :)
    Could you get support with this suck as therapy which could help you?
  4. rekrek

rekrek New Member

thank you both for the kind words heh x , i dont know , its hard to find good help where i am at the moment so i just try to get by best i can, either by drinking or motivating myself..
  5. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

So sorry to hear about your mum, she'll always remain with you in your heart no matter what **hugs** :hug: