RIP My friend

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by liveinhope, Jun 13, 2008.

1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Remembering someone very close to me who birthday it would have been on Sunday 15th june

I may no longer be with you, i may not see you, but i do feel you and know that somewhere you are around and i will always keep you close, i hope you found the peace that you so desperately sought, but never dreampt you would find in the way that you did.

You used to make me happy, sad and often mad, but when you died part of me died with you:sad:

R.I.P "Muck"
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Im so sorry for your loss :hug:
  3. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

hug dawn , you know i too know that friend and she was also a part of my life , tho to a lesser extent . She was a tragic lady for whom life dealt many complications. I wish her peace where she is and where nothing can hurt her or make her vulnerable or scared any longer .
    For you my dear and trusted friend i wish you the peace here that you so deserve , the strength to carry on and the rewards that life has so far cruelly denied you.

My love and friendship always

Jo xxxxxx
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know how saddened you were at the loss of your friend. Remembering her on special days is a good way to celebrate the good things about their lives. I know special days are not the only time you remember, but they are the ones you take the time out and give especially to those memories. You are a dear special friend, Dawn. Those who have been privileged to share your life are especially blessed. My thoughts are with you. :hug:
  5. see

see Well-Known Member

6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Thank you all very much for your kind wordsit means a lot to me hugs