Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Keiran, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keiran

Keiran Well-Known Member

Just went to go get some weed from a guy I used to hang out with a lot. He messaged me on Facebook, said he got some stuff from cali with the label on it and everything. Told me $60. I said I only had $30 and so he gave me a pretty decent size for that, so I bumped up and said I had $40.

3.2g for $40.

I go out there and it was dark but first thing I noticed was that neither of the two kids were the kid that messaged me on Facebook. I knew them, but wasn't really friends with them. I went ahead anyways(what a dumbass mistake). He gave it to me and said it was crazy shit. I went inside, and found out the label was actually ripped off. Okay whatever, no label, who cares. Then I opened it.

Oregano and some random ass pill.

Fuck this.
  2. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

*pats* there there, it happens.
    (don't find your dealers on facebook ;) )
  3. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Somehow, I don't think you will be the last person to be ripped off buying illegal drugs.

Save up and go to some state were its legal.
  4. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

Whyd you had the money over, the first thing I do buying it is smelling it...
  5. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

You should have checked it before you bought it, like check eggs or light bulbs before you buy them, simples, sorry to hear you got ripped off :hug: x
  6. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

happens sometimes, doesnt make you feel good though, remember what goes around comes around.
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

There are alot of people out there who will rip you off..My last dealer upped his price because I would have him deliver it to my house.. He didn't want anyone to go to his house..He usually meets people in parking lots.. I didn't feel comfortable doing that..I finally went cold turkey and quit,.,
  8. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

How long did you smoke, and how did you get past the withdrawls?
  9. hi my name is

hi my name is Well-Known Member

at least you got oregano! my buddy got ripped 140 and got a plastic bag inside of a liquor bag.. we got the money back without the use of violence, just the threat, there was one fight, and now we are all cool again, so goes the circle of life. shit passes on, just like depression
  10. steveoh

steveoh Active Member

the only withdrawals from quitting weed is being bored
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.