Risky behavior

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Neverhappyalwayssad, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neverhappyalwayssad

Neverhappyalwayssad Well-Known Member

Anyone else just do things that could potentionally end you life? Like lately been getting high no OTC drugs so I could trip, also when I've driving somewhere I really really speed I get to 120-130 mph. I don't think I'm really trying to be suicidal, I'm just saying what happens happens.

Like right now I'm waiting to go to some residential place, but I'm kinda having serious second doubts because I don't feel like my mom should be paying so much money to have me go somewhere, when she has already spent so much cash on me already that I have wasted and with a baby brother I feel like she should be spending it on the baby instead of me. So I'm just subconsciously trying to kill myself by accident maybe.

So does anyone else do extremely risky behavior, like passing 5 cars with a truck coming the other way barely missing it. Or doing idiotic otc drugs to get high?

2. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

I do the same thing as you with the speeding. I just put the foot down, and sometimes just let go of the wheel.. sadly I grab it again just before I end up off the road.. I do look at trees and things while I'm driving, thinking of coming back and just putting the foot down and hitting it as fast as I can.

Another thing I do, which may not be considered as risky, is cross the road with my headphones to my iPOD in. Recently was on my way to a football game, and I had my headphones in so I can't hear well, and I blindly crossed the road, car narrowly missed me. Had a few people come upto me when they crossed telling me to be more careful.

3. Neverhappyalwayssad

Neverhappyalwayssad Well-Known Member

Yea I've just walked across the road before and was narrowly missed by a few cars. A person walked up to me and said "what were you trying to do kill yourself" lol if only he knew. I think I was playing my PSP, and listening to music on it or something. But it really didn't stop me from doing it. I didn't get a rush or anything just didn't care

4. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

Pretty much. It wasn't much of a rush after not being hit, it was just I really didn't care if I got hit or not. And the thought of stopping and looking, or waiting never crossed my mind, I just walked straight across, maybe subconciously hoping I was hit. *shrug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.