Risperidone

Discussion in 'Therapy and Medication' started by itmahanh, Dec 6, 2007.

1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Any body have any positive or negative feedback? Just added to the 7 other daily drugs I take. The list of known and possible side effects was just about enough to scare the mental health issues out of me!!! Any one know if it could affect cancer treatments (healing after surgery, have another one coming up and just started this med)?

2. Evo_L

Evo_L Well-Known Member

Risperidone should not contraindicate with cancer drugs. Risperidone is one of the better anti-pyschotics, although it does have some side effects with someone people. You're better off asking your doctor though.

3. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Risperidone worked well on my 'psychotic' symptoms but it caused me to develop a medical condition. Shame really.

4. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I felt like I was dying after an hour and it made my heart thump weirdly, loudly and slowly..... in my ears...:unsure:

Medication works differently for different people. That was just personal experience. I'm not much help when it comes to your cancer medication. Perhaps it's best to talk to a medical professional about drug interactions?