Rls

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by NoGood, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

No one can completely understand what Restless Leg Syndrome is until she one day suffers with it. It is a strange sensation that causes you to constantly move your legs; they seem uncomfortable in any position, and the urge to move them is nearly irresistible. It almost feels as though your legs are under someone else's control as they twitch and demand to be moved yet again. For anyone suffering with Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS), sleep is virtually impossible, and the more you think about it, the worse it seems to get.

Anyone else have it?

Im not medically diagnosised but i gots it i tell ya i gots it!!! :)

Its sooo annoying.:boogie:

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I don't have it so I can tell you anything about it. Have you seen a doctor about this?

:hug:

3. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

I dont have it severe, there isnt a cure though. It only happens to me sometimes. Its common though. It was mentioned on 2 and a half men lol

4. Toki Wartooth Lover

Toki Wartooth Lover Well-Known Member

RLS. The most annoying symptom in the history of medical conditions. I have it (pretty badly) and it sucks.. And is there really a cure for it?

5. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

nope :(

6. Toki Wartooth Lover

Toki Wartooth Lover Well-Known Member

Well. That sucks..

7. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

I had the same symptoms a few months back, but I think it was caused by the medication. Still get it every now and again, but not that often. It is EXTREMELY annoying! It's as you said, sleep is virtually impossible. I found it best to just get up and walk for a while when it struck, that always seemed to make it at least just a bit better.

8. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

It's driving you crazy if you have it. I have mild RLS symptoms... Well my doc says it's mild. But it's keeping me awake, I kick my blanket out of bed 100000 times a night.... x@

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.