• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

road to no place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let it all out? OK. I'm 38, bout to be 39. First 17 years of my life was a nightmare. Us kids were not allowed to laugh, cry, or speak. We lived in fear of our father and we were secluded from the world. 4 months after I turned 17, my so called dad threw my belongings out on the front porch and told me to never come back again. 21 years have passed and I have not had contact with anyone blood related to me since then. At 17, I had the mind of a 13 year old. I learned nothing of how to be a man, just learned how to manipulate to survive. I found alcohol and cigs to help make it through. Now I'm facing prison for running a yellow light at 3 AM with no traffic. I blew a .17, 4th DUI, first felony. I destroyed my carrier and fast food won't hire me. Can't pay my fines, so, I will get a bench warrant. I need help, but don't understand what I need. I've been through all kinds of treatment centers and detox centers. Been on meds. Nothing has helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$255.00