rock bottom and want to end it all

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by chrism67, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrism67

chrism67 Well-Known Member

I am done in this world. I went to my therapist and he only helped a bit. But it was my fault. I cant tell him how far my thoughts really go. I have a plan and i even tried it out. Then came up with a back up. He asked me if the thoughts were controlable. I told him yes. But he didnt ask if i wanted to control them or not. Im so far down i cant see myself getting out. They took me off meds. My depression has hit rock bottom. Ive been calling my doc for a week with no call back. I dont know what to do. I cant think streight, or think things . I also cant stop cutting. Several times a day. But i know first aid s donto i can manage them. I dont know what to do. I only know one way to get out of this.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

If your doctor is not attentive to you, please go to a hospital and get the care you need...it is awful that you doctor has not called you back...maybe if your meds are reevaluated, and then the ones you need are given, you will feel better...please keep posting and letting us know how you are doing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.