Rock bottom

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Mercedez, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

I can't take this any. More. Wanna cut. Wanna die
    I'm the monster I don't deserve to live. Now my
    Nan is getting to me. I'm done. Mom told her more
    Shit and lies. I'm so hurt. Please somone hear me.
    I need you.

2. Stisme

Stisme Active Member

Mercedez....I hear you!!! I'm am here if you would like to talk. Please, please be safe.

3. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

hey there
    i hear you! if you wanna talk just pm me and we can chat if you want or have chat with people in chat room, just treat this forum like you treat your best mates.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun time to get away from all that negative talk hun ok go for a walk phone a friend do something kind for you hun hugs

5. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

im not worth anything

6. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Mercedez you are worth everything ~ you are the only one in this world that is like you. You are unique, a treasure and really so very valuable that your worth cannot be adequately measured. ♥

I'm so sorry your family is making things hard. We're all pulling for you here. Try to ignore the negative thoughts - they are lies. Please keep talking here or in chat or via PMs. ♥♥♥

7. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

i dont know if i deserve love . im scared of myself cause they hate me so much

8. ash1532

ash1532 Member

girl, ive beeen speaking with you in chat, i know what you are going though, ive been there and took the chance and ended up addicted because of that first time it felt surreal.... it was release, i just wish i never had the urge you are feeling like now... i could of stopped it, but too much got the better of me. im a cutter and trying to help me stop from doing it. and i still do it out of the fact for release of the psin i hste hsving and pressure of those around me when i have tried to stop. pleace think hard about what you want to really do, it takes time

9. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

im thinking .. i wont cut

10. Stisme

Stisme Active Member

Mercedez....I can imagine how difficult it must have been to have made the decision. You did it!!! I am so proud of you and you should be proud of yourself. Keep coming back here to talk. Take it day to day.

11. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

it was dam hard but i made it For Lizzy and i

12. Much afraid

I'm so sorry for this pain you are enduring. The key is, and you can let yourself be proud of the fact that, you have and are enduring this. You are very much deserving of love. You were meant to be, and are, cherished. We don't feel that within ourselves very often but it is true no matter what our feelings tell us.

Rest dear one, give yourself a kind thought and know if I could be there irl I would give you a hug. Here's one I can give you. :hug: ♥♥♥

13. Much afraid

Yayyyyy!! I'm very proud of you. I know it was hard but you did it!!!! :D. ♥♥♥

14. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

<3 thank you

15. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

Well now mom just pulled my as hard as she could on my head by My hair and was screaming and yelling at me what a great day to re think the cutting

16. Much afraid

:( I'm so sorry. Any way you can have a little distance from each other? Sounds like she could use some parenting therapy or something. ;) I know it's frustrating as a parent to see your child hurting (being numb and cutting/ depressed/ sad ) but yelling and physical violence of any kind is not the way to help/encourage anyone.

You are doing the right thing Mercedez. You have made a healthy choice by not cutting. I'm pulling for you to be strong enough to make it another day without hurting yourself. You can do this! :hug: ♥

17. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

<3 ok i wont

18. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Mercedez,
    Well done for seeking out help, your family have no right to treat you like this.
    Are you able to live elsewhere with different caring family maybe, if you are a child. You really should report your families behaviour/abuse so you are able to get out. As it sounds like their behaviour is causing your self-harming. It is not your fault and I am so sorry you are going through this.
    You do deserve love and will find some. I care like many others do on this forum. Words do really hurt, don't believe what they say about you or call you. You are a good person and this should not be happening to you.
    Please don't hurt yourself.
    Take care
    Kate

19. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Mercedez, I am very proud of you for how you are not self injuring. It is a horriffic addiction to live with that gets stronger and stronger. YOU are a very good person. I am sure of it. I have read enough posts from you. And there is one thread in specific that lets me know beyond question that your heart is amazing. You have to survive. Because quite frankly the world needs you here.

Have you called united way to see if there is an agency that can help you? A domestic abuse hotline? Anything to help. Please please do not allow people who live in the darkness to steal your connection to your light. I am specifically talking about what you are saying about yourself. The real truth is that you are a good person who deserves good. We just have to find a way to get you help that you deserve, to get in to a safe living enviornment where you can be protected.

20. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

I'm making calls tomorrow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.