Rock Bottom

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Unicorns_Grace, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unicorns_Grace

Unicorns_Grace Active Member

I'm completely at rock bottom. I'm sat here wondering why I am still here.
    I have contributed nothing to my friends and family the past year.
    its always been there in the back of everything the black hole which is depression I managed to scoot around the edge of it for so long but I now know its all been in vain I have fallen in...
    I fell into the black hole ages ago I just refused to admit it or accept it.

I have had enough of fighting I want everything to stop
    the black hole can suck my whole world into it I don't care anymore.
    it can take everything including my life.
    time doesn't always heal people.

I have 2 options. its not like anyone would even notice if I wasn't around anymore..
    I would be doing everyone a favour.

i'm sorry I failed.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I doubt that very much and barely or even don't know you. I'm sure your presence around them has helped them as well as helping you. Please think things through, life can be fairly fucked up at times but suicide is NOT the way to go. Find things you enjoy and look forward to. I was feeling a bit down a few weeks back so I bought tickets to a dance competition and it's on this week (that is just an example), my point is you have something to live for if you find something exciting or find something you are passionate about. Suicide should never be considered an ''option''. Please don't do this because it can get better, good luck to you!
  3. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Hey, Grace...... Giving you a big e-hug **hugs**

I'm sure you would NOT be doing anyone a favor, missy! Things will be OK.. I hope your able to get some rest and feel less sad in the morning.
  4. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Hi, I have not talked with you for a while, I don't believe that you could have failed,
    When you are in the state of mind that you are in, I do not believe that you have to contribute! I think that here are plenty of people that would notice that you are gone but they would truly feel inside if you were to leave us, I know that you are in pain, Nothing that you have done has been in vain, You have learned so much and come so far. You do have hope inside of you, I know that you do we have talked o much about what you want to do, is that not why you have kept working. You would not be doing anyone a favor! You know that, I Know very well that you do too! Yes You have been down, you have that sadness and loneliness, all of us here have felt and dealt with it, Please do not give up after doing the work that you have been doing in here, you know you can come in here and feel better Please stay, We are here for you! come and share with me what has happened,please?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.