Rock or a Hard place

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by drzero, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drzero

drzero New Member

Hello this is my first post!

English is not my native language so excuse my spelling.

For my whole life i felt like i was different and didnt fit in anywhere.

I thought for a long time it was a girlfriend (love) i needed, but i only felt "better" the first month togheter so i swaped girlfriend alot for a couple of years.

Then i met my current girlfriend and we married, but i newer told her how i feel deep inside.

We now have been togheter for 3years and i have secretly been seeing an psychiatrists but i cant stand it, it feels very much like shes manipulating me so i stopped seeing her.

So just a couple of days ago i told my wife that i want her to search for another husband and let me die in peace.

of course she freaked out and she acts like it never happend and dont want to talk about it

So now it feel like im trapped and cant do anything

2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

If you feel like your wife is a negative influence on your life then you should leave her. However, this is not a choice to be made without thought.

In her defense, You did blindside her with that outburst maybe she just does not know how to react.

Finally one thing I have learned is no one thing will make people happy. It takes many many things to make people happy. You found love why not search for the next thing?

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Yes you blindsided her.. Tell her we need to talk.. Sit down with her and tell her everything.. It sounds like she loves you.. She can help you to find professional help..You two have a bond between each other and it would be ashamed to loose that..

4. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

talking is hard, but it is neccicary,

i know this sounds childish but if yuo cant to it face to face, text her when your not around

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.