rockster banned?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by aki, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aki

aki Well-Known Member

wtf?! he was really nice :unsure:

2. kayla19

kayla19 Well-Known Member

agreed. he was always willing to help anyone out...:sad:

3. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

What the hell is going on? Marc is gutted. Banned for the most ridiculous reason ever! I'm actually pretty gutted myself.

4. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

I am soooooo shocked about this, he is an amazing friend and has helped alot of people out on here, the reason for the ban is fully rediculous, i mean a full site ban for that!! He really needs the support of this ste and he gets banned when he is at his lowest because some people have mis-read his friendlyness!!

5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I'm attempting to stay out of this but in the defense of hte mods the generally have a strong reason and facts to back things up before they just ban someone. they don't do these things lightly and they don't do it willy nilly.
    :smile:

6. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

We don't take the decision to ban anyone lightly and whenever we consider it, we do so from from all angles. I can't and won't go into the details of why Marc has been banned for privacy reasons, but there was a valid reason behind it and Marc has been notified about this.

7. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I actually can't believe how unfair it is :mad: how come other people, who do much worse things, (he has literally done nothing wrong anyway), get loads of chances, put on moderation, things like that, and he gets no chances?!! :mad:
    is this actually a joke?

8. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Ripper,

Like Res said he was banned and the reasons are private. That's Marc's choice if he wants to go tell everyone, but obviously they had reasons to do what they did or they wouldn't 'have done it.

Clearly it's no joke

9. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Well like I said there is a reason behind it but we won't go into details. I'm going to close this thread now if you have any further questions or complaints etc then please put them in LtM. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.