Roller Coaster ride...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Invisible Child, Jul 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

Why can't I have a day that is smooth instead of this up and down shit? One moment I'm ok, the next I want to leave forever. I know full well how it hurts others and I can't knowing hurt another but at the same time I'm tired both emotionally as well as physically. I do not want to be an adult any longer, I do not want to ride this ride any longer. But yet I am stuck in a life that keeps beating me up. If only I could vanish or would have never been born. I just want off this ride we call life.

I'm done venting :hurt:
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I think this is a predicament that most of us here have felt at some point or another. I am currently in this predicament myself to some extent. I am trying to do a lot of figuring out because I am not sure I want to be apart of this life anymore. But I know I can't do it yet and I can't hurt the people around me. But I am so tired and exhausting of trying to just exist. It's hard, very hard and I wish I had the answer. But I do know how it feels :hug:
  3. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

I don't want to do this ride any longer and have decided that I won't any longer.
  4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Yea its like a bad merry go around and I want to get the hell off.

Hey some days might be bad but other days it is gonna just be ok. Hang in there what is stressing you out the most right now?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.