Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pinkpetals33, May 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

Sorry to sound so morbid in the thread title but it was more intended for sarcasm!

Hi everyone!!!! I returned after leaving the boards to focus of treatment and recovery. Unfortunately, things didn't workout as smoothly as I "thought." I spiraled pretty fast and intensely. It truly was a situation that NOTHING could be done by my doctors, family or life was in the hands of fate. I had a suicide attempt in April and just in the nick of time of 6 seconds, paramedics were able to bring me to safety.

The county again was called and I threatened them to leave me in the inpatient side of the hospital rather than the "looney" facilityn or I would hang myself there....I was truly not voluntary but the atmosphere was much better. My high risk status didn't give me much authority over myself and I was hospitalized much longer than allowed in that ward. The psychiatrist was reluctant to release me and called the county again for higher form of the midst of all this, I lost my fact, my boss is NOT allowing me to come back even if I have a release to work. Depression is a condition almost all employers don't take seriously....

Anyway, yes it's been a new psychiatrist who I have never met, decided they could not help me. My high risk status seems to be shunning alot of clinicians. My former psych sent me a letter to imply the same.....

So here we are again and I know all of you understand and are struggling so at least we have each other......

Such is Life.......pass the wine!
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry this happen to yu. You old psych doctor legally has to provide youwith antohr doctor to care for you He cannot just drop you with out getting you more help call him and tell him that.
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you have been through all that....don't give up though....try what violet suggested ..they can't just abandon you...
  4. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

HEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! :hugtackles: :hugtackles: :hugtackles: :hugtackles:

im so. glad. youre. ok.
    well, not ok, i know things suck for you right now, but ok as in youre still walking the earth with us all here.

you know im always around if you wanna talk, hon :hug: :cheekkiss:
  5. carekitty

carekitty Guest

Ah hon, I'm so sorry. Can you find a different therapist, one that can work with you instead of just having an attitude?

I know the roller coaster ride can leave us nauseous. But, it's worth it if you have friends that you can hang on to, and we can all scream together. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.