Roof

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kirstyclive, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

Ive decidied Im going off the roof... Goodbye to all... I cant hurt anyone else if i drop dead... my family can live happily without me... everyone can... people will stop dying without me... Clive Eric and Carolyn... if you find this site then im sorry for the instantaneous grief you will be feeling, next week when you have forgotten me it will all be different though..........:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

2. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

jumping off the roof of a house wont kill you hun, just do a lot of hurt, i mean people jump out the bedroom window when theres a fire and survive, the roofs not much higher than that

i saw in your other thread you said the mental health team wont help you because youre not psychotic, well sorry but they have to, if youre in the UK get in touch with your local Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) they should be able to set you up with an advocate who will help you get the treatment you need

please dont hurt yourself, while youre still alive there is always a chance of things getting better, you just have to put in some effort and scream for all the help you need until you get it

3. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

Apparently there is nothing that can be done.. the Hospitals mental health liason woman stated that herself... i am literally a time bomb until i find a successful method of suicide... right now that is seeinming less and less likely.... if you see the roof as such a bad idea then it'll have to be the train tracks.

4. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

mental health services are never perfect (nor are any other health services to be honest) but they dont tend to run out of options, it you can't do meds there's talk therapy, can't do that there's art or drama therapy, or cognitive behaviour therapy, the list goes on, and if they tell you they can't do anything for you you tell them you're not leaving until they give you a care plan to stick to, even if it's as little as meeting every week to see how you are and talk about more options for you, new things come about all the time so if you cant do something now maybe there'll be something to suit you in a month

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.