Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LILICHIPIE, Jan 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

The fucking damn rope is obsessing me big again.
    its been an hour now that ive been looking at it, trying to remember how it felt when I used it and almost completed it 2 months ago, trying to figure put when all THIS will end.

I just want to cry my eyes out.
    moreover,living in a very noisy street , hearing people laughing out doesnt help while im stuck here with the fucking rope.

Im so fed up.
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Lilichipie. Please stop looking at that rope. You still have a lot to live for. Don't end it now. How about talking about it instead?
  3. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

its ok to cry, i do all the time. sometimes thats the best relief.
  4. ivyx

ivyx Member

All healthy men have thought of their own suicideā€-Albert Camus

So that means Your healthy but take tehe rope away, hide it very deep and call her the worst You can imagine. Its noy the resolution, Tou never know, whot tommorow will bring. Mayby its gonna be just callmer street...
    You never know, wait another 12 hours, then another...

Why You wont to edn its all? What happend in Your life?

Do You remember, when You were happy? When it was and why it have changed? Two m., now You are againe in the same posissin. What does make You feel so down? What are the reasons?
  5. livingonlight

livingonlight Active Member

I'm so sorry you are having trouble. You made me smile and have a warm feeling my heart today and you are a good person. Whatever happens know that you are loved.

6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Get rid of the rope buddy.
  7. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

Then cry...Scream..Let it all flood out..
    Shout until you can shout no more..Don't let it poison you by keeping it all inside..
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Have you packed away or thrown out that rope Lili?

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

thanks for ur concern Dave
    the question is not how, nor if but when.
  10. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

Actually, I've been considering getting one to keep in my car, just in case I find myself rash enough to do it.

No need to admonish me about the method's uncertainty--unlike others, I know how to tie a proper noose, and knowledge of how to apply it has been around for centuries.

If only I had a way to handle the drawing & quartering, but that's beyond my resourcefulness. Sigh.

(Sorry to barge in on your thread--Anya's firm warning just set me thinking)
  11. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

I think you should cut that rope up into small pieces. Take out all your frustrations by aggressively destroying that rope. You'll release any pent up anger and you can begin living life without the burden of such a negative object.
  12. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I agree with Shogun. You should cut that rope up and show it that you're stronger that it Lili. Please Lili, don't end it like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.