Rough couple of days...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Doogan1890, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doogan1890

Doogan1890 Member

Having a very hard time right now...cant see the light anymore...lost in this hopeless downward spiral. The days and nights seem so long right now. I just want to be alone even though I know I shouldn't be. I'm just holding on till tomorrow when I haven't next therapy appointment. It's so hard to keep going especially when things and feeli vs don't change. I don't k ow what to do anymore I am so overwhelmed with all of these thoughts and emotions I can't process everything. It feels like everything in my being just feels like its gonna explode.

2. Jonsey

Jonsey Well-Known Member

I know it's easy to say 'focus on one thing at a time' when you're overwhelmed. You can do this. You are strong. Take little steps to get through the next hour, two hours. It may take time but you will come out stronger.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Keep talking to us here ok day won't seem so long then I am sorry you are struggling right now hope you can call you doc tomorrow and get some supports in place to stop you spiraling even further downward hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.