Rough Day

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by BlackPegasus, Feb 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I had a serious pain attack in my side today. It hasn't hurt in a week till today and then just before I left for work it was soooo bad and had me doubled over and in tears. Even worse it triggered me because it brought to mind how he didn't care about my health and well being. Then I was lifting things at work and it started again and I could feel something poking out so I really think it's a hernia. Wednesday is my doctors appointment so we'll see. I hope they take me at the clinic.

When I went for lunch I overheard this pregnant lady in tears on the phone talking about her worry over losing her baby. My first thought was about how little he cared about my pregnancy, my miscarriage, and all the problems. I felt the darkness come over me. It got so bad tears filled my eyes while eating and I didn't want anyone to see. I fought hard to keep the tears back.

Why? Why can someone be so cruel and uncaring for someone they claim to love. I wish that tornado had hit here and killed me instead of all those innocent students.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope your appointment nails down where the pain in your abdomen is coming from and it is something that is easily dealt with. I am sorry that you have had to suffer at the hands of someone so uncaring. There are no answers as to why people treat others as they do. If only there was some way to make them understand the way it makes others feel and to care enough to change. No one deserves to be hurt at the hands of others. Please take care and hang in there. You are in my thoughts. :hug:

3. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Thanks hun...and btw my husband knows that name I used to go by which is why I don't use it anymore...for my safety and privacy...just so you know. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.