rough nite 2nite

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by 54321_OVER, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 54321_OVER

54321_OVER New Member

Hi its 5am where i am. I have bin IMing someone about what im going thru right now. After that i still didnt feel safe and ive been talking for a while with a person who has helped me on the phone from an organisation. I have been e-mailing the samaritans the last 2days coz i know im messed up and need help. I just dont see an end and question the pain and suffering i face everyday. Im not even sure wether i should be here or not but all this talking about where my head is at has been a good distraction for today and has made me really tired. Im glad to have found somewhere here wherr i can talk about this. Im mentally drained and i am going to go to sleep now. I hope i can have a better day tomorrow then i have been having the past while. I am sick and tired of fighting and i wana give in but i will try to get some sleep tonight in hope ill feel better. I have tried so hard and im just unsure anymore. I hope to return the help to those who i can and i hope thatpeople i can relate to. Well thats me! Hello! Now goodbye! Sorry if that one lump of text but my brain is just one big lump. Life is hard and its even harder for some and i am one of those ones and i am presuming so is everyone else here! Good night xx

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hope you sleep well hun and if you don't feel better in the morning go and talk to your doctor okay or go to emergency hugs

3. pkbooo

pkbooo New Member

Thank you so much for reaching out! Hope tomorrow is a better day for you; if not, we'll be here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.