Rough weekend

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Loco72, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loco72

Loco72 Well-Known Member

This weekend was a rough weekend..lots of stuff going on but the thing that triggered me was seeig my ex...seeing my ex was going to make me really anxious, and I knew it, but seeing her and the circumstances kinda confirmed she back with the girl she was seeing before me. It tore me to pieces. i was visiting friends out of town, and they had an errand to run and I was going to go wait for them at their house, shower, etc. It took everyting in me not to cut while they were gone, and when they got home first thing I did was give my friend my pocket knife and asked her to keep it for me. So I was safe saturday night and sunday till I had to go home...I asked for it back and she asked if it was safe for me to have it..I said yeah, but didn't tell her that really it wasn't a matter of safe or not, at home I don't use this knife to cut with, so it wouldn't matter if she didn't want to give it back. Anyway...I got home last night and it was rough, but I didn't do it...but even here at work it's all I can think about. I've started thinking of doing it elsewhere(I usually SI'd my arm), move it to my legs, cause then I wouldn't have to worry about people seeing it, or seeing the scars.... It scares me that I've started thingnking like that...I don't know what to do anymore, I'm so tired of feeling like this...feeling nothing and then, to feeling like my heart was ripped out and torn to pieces, then to total dispair and hurt, then nothing again...
  2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm around if you want to talk.
  3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Be strong, you can do it!
  4. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

Be strong we are here so you can hang on!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.