roughly 24 hrs left

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by rick, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rick

rick New Member

my plan is in motion although it needs a little tweaking. hopfully the kinks will be worked out in time. problem one. whether to leave a note. i've often thought of them as a little cruel. not sure if i can word one that could relieve others of unneccesary guilt or not understanding that this decision made of rational and clear thinking. problem two. my plan will result in a violent death for myself and some very deserving people. i am however very regretfull of innocent people who may be hurt. i just hope people can will understand. i also need to be patient enough for all things to be in place. it's a somewhat complicated because i need to gather certain people together to support each other. finally, the last chapter need to be finished. i regret that i may not have time to finish it.

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

People will suffer immensely if you die...try to hold on for their sake ok?

3. noplacetogo

noplacetogo Well-Known Member

I don't think it's easy for anyone to ever understand it when innocent people lose thier lives; or when people in pain plan to take thier own lives, such as you rick. I hope I am reading this wrong, but it sounds as if you want to hurt others on your way out. Please correct me if I'm wrong. You don't have to be resigned to this. You posted that your decision was made of rational and clear thinking. I don't know how rational it is to want to kill yourself, but I do know you must be carrying a lot of pain to feel as if this is your only way out. Will you help us to understand what it is that's brought you to this point? What happened to make you want this? please stay awhile and talk to us. It really doesn't have to be this way. There's hope if you can believe it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.