roulette

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by donovan, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donovan

donovan New Member

i feel like playing Russian roulette with 6 bullets...
    I've tried to kill myself before by taking <mod edit: methods> because i could not get to the gun at the time, but now i can. I also just got out of a psychic ward because I've been severely depressed for years, and now apparently I'm deranged. i don't really feel like doing this anymore.
    so i guess the point of this is just my simple question, is there anything to look forward to?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2008
  2. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Ha ha! Welcome to the party Dono. Welcome to SF. :grouphug:

Hell, I don't know. Sure. Maybe. Who knows. (I don't know you, see.) But me personally, I'm holding out and have not lost sight of hope.

I am fiercely pro-life in my worldview - just ask the administration. :)

In keeping with the stance, some random advice. Look both ways before crossing any street. Actually, you're supposed to look quickly opposite a third time, as well.

Roulette: Don't do that.

ToHelp

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Yes you can look forward to the help and support you will get from the members here as they try to help you through this.

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

Have you seen this?
    http://survive.org.uk/stories3.html#cantgoon
    It's helped me through many long nights. I think it's the part about there just needing to be only the tiniest amount of hope in order to hang on, because there is so much left to do, to see, to experience, and to share with the world. There is and will only ever be one you and the world will be lessened without you in it. There is art you haven't yet made, writings you haven't yet shared, a friend you haven't yet saved. Please stick around,

Catherine

PS Is ellicot city near baltimore? I once had a friend drive me there at 6AM with a ladder, and we scaled a fence all in order to photograph an abandoned children's amusement park. Got some *great* photos!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2008
  5. donovan

donovan New Member

yes I'm about 15 minutes away from Baltimore
    you went to the enchanted forest?

6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

Yep, enchanted forest it was. I heard that the few remaining buildings and statues were moved out to some farm, is that true? I have a great picture of the gingerbread men... and one of the photos in this series
    http://www.marmiteontoast.com/portfolio/personal/index.html
    was taken there.... see if you can spot it?

C.

7. donovan

donovan New Member

behind the chapel-boy?
    but yes i've been here 4 years and it been empty the whole time and they kinda wrapped chains around it, and the king and dragon are both about to collapse but i've never seen inside. not to interested though...

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.