1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

round and round

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Tealc, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

nothing ever gets easier for me, the struggle goes on and i feel further and further away from feeling ' normal ' !

there's just no joy in my life now, oh i can put on a fake smile, push out a laugh when its needed but it comes from a heart that just doesn't care anymore.
    it's too tough to get up, go to work and show my face but i do it purely because i have nothing and no one else, my life is as empty as me.

where's the joy, the happiness and fun that i have known ?

back to square one again and looking at a future of nothing, don't know if i have the courage to keep on trying, just so tired now, tired of life and the constant battle against who i am.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

depression takes joy right out of life hun I do hope you have some help hun to pull you out of that numbness Keep talking okay it does help in away to get some emotions going i find hugs to you

3. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

i have no help really except myself and an online friend, no real friends left for me to lean on.
    going back to the docs so thats a start.

but yes, it does suck the joy out of what life i have, sometimes i wonder if its all worth it

4. post op

post op Banned Member

If you are asking for help finding your way it is to risky if I tell you where to go and you fall it would be my fault sorry you need professional help find a dr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.