round and round

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Tealc, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

nothing ever gets easier for me, the struggle goes on and i feel further and further away from feeling ' normal ' !

there's just no joy in my life now, oh i can put on a fake smile, push out a laugh when its needed but it comes from a heart that just doesn't care anymore.
    it's too tough to get up, go to work and show my face but i do it purely because i have nothing and no one else, my life is as empty as me.

where's the joy, the happiness and fun that i have known ?

back to square one again and looking at a future of nothing, don't know if i have the courage to keep on trying, just so tired now, tired of life and the constant battle against who i am.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

depression takes joy right out of life hun I do hope you have some help hun to pull you out of that numbness Keep talking okay it does help in away to get some emotions going i find hugs to you
  3. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

i have no help really except myself and an online friend, no real friends left for me to lean on.
    going back to the docs so thats a start.

but yes, it does suck the joy out of what life i have, sometimes i wonder if its all worth it
  4. post op

post op Banned Member

If you are asking for help finding your way it is to risky if I tell you where to go and you fall it would be my fault sorry you need professional help find a dr
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.