Rude People

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by XsweetpoetX, Nov 1, 2010.

1. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

I don't understand how on a site for support people can be so rude and iggnorant. If you don't want to listen and help other people through their problems what makes you think they want to listen to yours. You have to give respect to earn it.
    And don't deciede to get close to someone and act like you care when you really don't or because they arent really what you expected them to be. Grow up and stop ignoring them and tell them how is is. Your childish behavior is only making people feel worse.

People are so fustrating. I care so much about everyone in my life. Everyone I meet. Why can't everyone just show a little bit of compassion for others?
  2. Epidermouse

Epidermouse Member

I agree
  3. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

i agree too
  4. dartofabaris

dartofabaris Well-Known Member

i agree three.:hugtackles:
  5. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

I also agree
  6. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

Im getting so sick of it. Im done caring about people who clearly can care less about me.
  7. boo

boo Well-Known Member

i need the break the mold by saying i concur.
  8. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I know what you I was sitting on a bench waiting for the bus, and this old geeser was talking, he's the type of person that HAS to I don't mind it, but then he was like, "Why d'you do that to your lip, its ugly" he was referring to my piercing...and I was like "No its pretty" and then he was like "well ts my opinion" I said "That's okay, I still think its pretty" I was biting my tongue at that time, thinking who the fuck are you? like your opinion matters to me? and why would you say that to someone...what if I told him he was the ugliest man I had ever seen in my would he have taken it? I mean no respect at he's the center of the earth...
  9. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Because some people just don't care at all about others. They couldn't care less, no matter how they act or what they say. It's sad but it's true. I agree though.
  10. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

This is not an excuse for people's behavior, but instead a context...each day someone, justified or otherwise, tells me I am incompetent/arrogant/rude/ mean/unfair/heartless/ingenuine (these are not intended as personal so I do not want to highjack the thread)...I could go on...and I have learned to feel sad...yes, initially, when I started doing this, it hurt me, but now, I look at the source and realize how much pain someone must be in to cause pain in another...SP, I am sorry you have been treated this way, but please do not let it change who you are..your giving is a gift and your value is evident...J
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2010