ruined 2 lives in 2 days

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sd-239192, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sd-239192

sd-239192 Well-Known Member

... if anyone reads this, i need some help. 3 days ago i met a wonderful women, funny, cute, perfect, but shes SH like me, and i think i love her. we talk, and we are honest, and i know she has feelings about me because she has told me. but 2 days ago i met her friend, someone who has recently survived their first attempt, shes really shaken up and she introduced me to her because she thinks i can help. but now the friend has a crush on me and thinks i want to go out with her, as much as i would like to i want to get to know both of them, but go out with the first. now I'm on the verge of breaking down i don't handle people well, i have never had to choose between one or the other, i don't want to hurt ether. but now i have hurt both... i don't know what to do, maybe it would be better not to be here at all.. that shouldn't be an option but its all i can think about... i just don't know what to do. on the one hand i really like her and she likes me, on the other i like the friend and she likes me, but both are not in good places, i don't want anything to happen...
  2. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

You have a right to persue your own happiness. Go after the girl that makes you feel right. You may of course help the other girl through her issues. Just tell her that you think there was a misunderstanding or something...Or does she already know that you arent really interested?
  3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

be happy
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I think you should stay with girl 1.. You said yourself that she makes you happy and you feel like you love her.. Just tell girl 2 that you are in a relationship with girl 1...That you would still like to be friends but thats all you have to offer..
  5. TerrapinStation

TerrapinStation Well-Known Member

^^^^agreed. Stay with the 1st one, be friends with the 2nd. And what does SH mean? self-harm or something else? sorry, still pretty new here
  6. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Especially dont think about the option, not being here at all, than the thread name has to change into ruined 3 lives in 2 days. I dont believe anyway you have ruined their lives. You need to be honest and follow your heart, otherwise you will only make things harder for yourself. Or just hang out with them for a while, because you only know each other for a few days now, right :unsure: ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.