Rules About this Forum – Please Read Before Posting – Updated 03 August 06

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robin

The Antiquities Forum is a forum primarily for the over 30's age group.

Only members who are over 30 should start a thread in this forum, however anyone who can relate and offer support is able to reply.

There is also a membership for this forum which if you want to join is completely voluntary, if you would like to see Antiquitie's Friend under your member name in each post and are over 30 years of age then you can either goto your user CP (top left link of every page) and at the bottom of the left hand nav bar is a link for member groups, click that and then click the link to join this group. Or you can pm me, Robin, to manually set you up as a friend of antiquity .. enjoy this forum :)

Last edited:

SweetVitriol

Antiquitie's Friend
Re: Rules About this Forum – Please Read Before Posting – Updated 03 August 06

Robin.. Sorry to post this as a reply but I cannot pm you and I would like to be counted as Antiquities friend.
Can you help?

R

RySp123

Robin, your post is unclear or we are not alone not finding that link to join the group. Or was it removed in time?

Anyway, make it two. Thanks.

There's been a fair few updates to the forum since that was posted, with vBulletin upgrades and so on (the people who develop these forums, which we pay to use), so I'd imagine they've removed it.

Wing a PM to Robin, and he'll do it for you when he has a free moment :)

R

RySp123

Wing a PM to Robin, and he'll do it for you when he has a free moment :)

Robin has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Daze&Confused

Antiquitie's Friend

40s are the new 30s can i join?:unsure:

Pretty please.:smile::smile:

Jenny

Staff Alumni

I've manually changed you all the Antiquitie's Friends and PMed you all (copying Robin in on it too to see if we can work out where the link has gone :))

diver200

The Antiquities Forum is a forum primarily for the over 30's age group.

Only members who are over 30 should start a thread in this forum, however anyone who can relate and offer support is able to reply.

There is also a membership for this forum which if you want to join is completely voluntary, if you would like to see Antiquitie's Friend under your member name in each post and are over 30 years of age then you can either goto your user CP (top left link of every page) and at the bottom of the left hand nav bar is a link for member groups, click that and then click the link to join this group. Or you can pm me, Robin, to manually set you up as a friend of antiquity .. enjoy this forum :)
Hi, Robin,
I can't seem to find the link to join this forum....can you sign me up? I'm well over 30 (okay, I'll tell......47.......ouch!!!). Thanks
:biggrin:

XXXXX

Antiquities Friend

Hi, Robin,
I can't seem to find the link to join this forum....can you sign me up? I'm well over 30 (okay, I'll tell......47.......ouch!!!). Thanks
:biggrin:
Yeah, can you sign me up as well...........

Oak

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

My age is well known so can you sign me up as well please?

i belong in the dinausors' section but aint got one so i'll settle for antiquities lol

granny xx

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Jenny can you add me to the antiquities, I am 51 and feel like I am 21. I guess your only as old as you feel .Thank you for your help!!~Joseph~

Brighid Moon

Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm willing to admit to being 44 - and perfectly okay with being an antique! Makes me feel I have more value, even if no one's buying in this economy. :huh: Sign me up too, please?

pisces

New Member & Antiquities Friend

I would like to sign up please.Thankx

flowers

hello
I am new here. This is my first post. I am 58 years old. So I am well qualified for the antiquities group. would you please sign me up. thank you, Sending best. flowers

scorpio63

Please sign me up as well, 45 and counting.

Crue-K

I must be thick as i'm lost. Do I need to be labeled 'Antiquities Friend' to post on this forum or is the fact I am over 30 sufficient?

You can post here as you wish. a title is not necessary. Your age is all that is required :). (And you don't have to tell me )

scorpio63

gentlelady, thanks for signing me up to the Antiquities Friend list.

girlfrom

Antiquities Friend

Please sign me up to this group. I'm 31 and I feel like 50; can't wait for it to be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00