Run out of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orwell

My kit is ready to use. It is hidden but easy to access.

It will be a quick and painless transition.

My main concern is how to alert others once it has happened. Nobody makes contact for weeks. It will be ugly when that happens.

Any ideas?

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hi @Orwell this is a pro-life site. Nobody here will give you advice on ending your life. We're here to support each other. Would you like to share what's brought you to this point? Just know you'll always have a place here to share your pain. Pain shared is pain lessened. We're here for you. And we're glad to have you here.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
welcome to SF we are a peer community that cares but never judges. have you considered living instead? call someone you know now and get the help you need. you can also call a crises line or hospital. as long as you're alive there is hope. can you share what brought you to this point? i hope you get the help you need...mike....*hug*console*shake

Orwell

I have been let down by Crisis Lines. They send the Police to take you to the Hospital. That is where I need to avoid being, so I can not get help.

I am afraid I have reached the end of the line now.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I have been let down by Crisis Lines. They send the Police to take you to the Hospital. That is where I need to avoid being, so I can not get help.

I am afraid I have reached the end of the line now.
most of us on SF have reached that point, the end of the line. and most of us are grateful we decided to live. i crash landed here in septeber of 2018 and SF saved my life and i'm so grateful they did. and if you are that close a hospital will be good for you just to keep you safe. like i said before if you're alive you still have hope...mike...*console*sadhug

Orwell

I am 10 minutes from the area hospital. I would not take a sick dog there. It is their abuse and mistreatment that have me in this state. The closest hospital I could consider is beyond where I can travel due to Covid. If I talk to a counselor and am honest they are obliged to call the police and have me taken to the hospital, so I have to tell them the lies they want to hear. Makes the whole exercise pointless.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi. Welcome to SF. A lot of people come here feeling the way you do now... Some of those people who were so easy to end their lives immediately are still here hanging out weeks and months later, now talking to people like you that come along. Do you want to say what’s brought you to this point?

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
I am 10 minutes from the area hospital. I would not take a sick dog there. It is their abuse and mistreatment that have me in this state. The closest hospital I could consider is beyond where I can travel due to Covid. If I talk to a counselor and am honest they are obliged to call the police and have me taken to the hospital, so I have to tell them the lies they want to hear. Makes the whole exercise pointless.
I am sorry for all your pain and suffering. The hospitals suck but I hope you get help been there done that. I just want you to know that you are a part of this grand story we call life however much you think not and we all love you here. You can PM me or anyone here or private chat with anyone here we all accept you and love you *hug

Orwell

I have tried to "talk" before and get assurances but then get rejected if i am honest. Really cannot take that now. In one way I tell myself try again, but then I sort of know how it will go.

I feel it would be better to just keep myself calm and leave in a dignified manner. I just want suggestions to the problem of notification that can be implemented after I depart. My paperwork is all in order and I must remember to delete the computer cache. Bills are all paid but not sure why I did that, it's a habit. I guess it's the right thing to do.

So has anyone a suggestion?

KindaOtiose

Hi. A lot of people have felt the way you are feeling on this forum.... hell I still feel like that all the time. I am just trying to get through it day by day and one of the things that has been helping me is talking on this forum.

I'm sorry crisis lines have let you down so far however it isn't too late. It is possible to resolve whatever mental crisis you are currently facing and it is possible to get help with it. As a first step, do you want to talk about what you are facing that is making you feel this way? Whatever it is, there are people here to listen, and you will very likely find people in similar positions to help you through it.

Some of what has been said may seem like empty words since we don't know you (I know that's the way I initially felt when getting anonymous advice), however people on this forum truly care about YOU. We can get to know YOU and help YOU through YOUR problems.

There is hope, even if you don't feel like there is at the moment, and things can get better. Sending hugs *hug10.

Last edited:

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
So has anyone a suggestion?
Nobody here is going to help you with that. You've been here for a while now under one name or another so you fully know what SF is about. We're a pro life site.

I'm really sorry you're feeling so bad but there is always another way. I turned up here 3 years ago absolutely 100% convinced it was the best thing for me to do. The support I got from the people here helped to turn that around and now I'm mostly glad I'm still here.

What's got you feeling so bad? We're here if you want to talk about it. Maybe we can help you to feel better about sticking around...

Daphna

Ninja of light
My kit is ready to use. It is hidden but easy to access.

It will be a quick and painless transition.

My main concern is how to alert others once it has happened. Nobody makes contact for weeks. It will be ugly when that happens.

Any ideas?
There’s another way to end the life you don’t enjoy. It involves giving up on doing things your way, and seeking out a better way to live. Life is an adventure, and there are more ways to go about it. Physically ending your life will rob you of what can be. You and I cannot predict the future. Life is meant to be lived day by day. Seek answers to your questions. Reach out with your spirit and seek guidance and direction in your life. I did and my life is completely different than what it used to be. My life began at its ending. I ended it by leaving my failed methods and assumptions behind. I began it by going into the unknown and trusting that there is a better way. Of course I rely on supernatural help and it is given to me. It’s all in my book I offer for free. It’s a quick read too. What do you have to lose by having an open mind? As it is, death is the inevitable end to all living.

Paisley

SF Artist
SF Supporter
I just want suggestions to the problem of notification that can be implemented after I depart.
If anyone on this website were to give you advice on that, they'd likely be reprimanded by the staff here because it would be essentially encouraging you towards death. Hope you can understand why that isn't advice we can give. It's not because nobody is listening to you.

Wispiwill

I really wish I could help you if only because there have been times when I've felt like all I needed was a little help to get over that last hurdle and then it would be over - I'd be free. I remember how annoyingly frustrating it was asking for that help and being refused. I remember how angry it made me feel - how alone. That they didn't really understand what I was feeling because if they did, they'd help.

I understand. I do. And I'm not the only one here who's been in that position. We understand. We just can't help you. Not in the way that you want.

I'm sorry.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
You have been to this site before so you are perfectly aware of the rules here and that asking for information about what do to "get in order" to hurt or kill yourself isn't allowed. I hear that you aren't feeling well and you're free to talk about that aspect but this isn't the place to find any direction on how to handle final steps of suicide. I also know that you already know this :)

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
That is not us here we will never reject you. I dont trust everyone but there are few here I put my trust in slightly and that is a very sacred thing.

I will hope for discernment for all of us to decipher those who dont want us to succeed in this world or those that think they are helping but not, and wish my best for those that truely help you and us,

I will also hope for the help inside of us and yourself to help us all. *hug

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
welcome to SF @ElleV , we are a peer community that cares but never judges people. please look around and post when you feel comfortable, or use our chat section if you prefer real time. and it's ok to die when your time comes but not before. not everything can be fixed but we might be able to find a way to adjust to a life that may not be perfect but have some joy in it..mike....*hug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00