Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cakersbean, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cakersbean

cakersbean New Member

I just want to runaway. I've hurt so many ppl by my actions. I'm scared to confess. Am I worthy enough to go on? What benefit do I have to others? I don't want to die, but what other option is there? How do you start over? I'm scared. I'm so sorry.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Don't be sorry. :hug: What happened, what's going on?
  3. cakersbean

cakersbean New Member

life has just gotten away from me. I did some things over the summer that I am ashamed of. the biggest is I pawned my son's bass for crack. It's too late to get it back. I don't know how to tell him. He's going to be so disappointed in me. I cant handle that.
  4. WildCherry

I'm not sure what situation you're in now. But (if you haven't already), a good start might be to do everything you can to get off drugs. Then maybe try to work toward earning the money back so you can get him a new bass?
  5. cakersbean

cakersbean New Member

I have been off of them since Oct 7. I lost my job of 12 yrs in Sept becuse of the drugs. I was hoping to get enough money for xmas to get it back, but now it's too late. i Feel like such a failure.
  6. WildCherry

It's not too late. Even if you don't have enough money to get it back right now, you can still keep saving and get it when you do have the money.

BTW, congrats on coming off drugs. That's not easy, and it's something to be proud of. :hug:
  7. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

It doesn't have to be Christmas to give a gift to your son... the gift he has now if having a clean mother-- and *anyone* would be happy for that.
    He may be angry or frustrated at first- but you're his mother and if you're trying your hardest, he will forgive you.
    No matter what. You two share a bond- you brought him into this world.

Try your best and don't run away, okay?
    You would regret running away later on- for sure.
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I am so happy to hear you have gotten off the drugs.. Crack is one habit that seems impossible to beat..You might not be able to buy him a bass for christmas, but you can shoot for his birthday..I wish you all the best and hope you find employment soon... Take care!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.