Running away.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by carbon monoxide perfume, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know where else to put this, My brother bought us a house in Florida, and I don't want to move in, with my family. All my friends are here. I'm 18 and just graduated high school. My friends thought I could move in with them, but there parents changed there mind, because there older son is going to move back in with them. I don't really like making new friends, I already feel alone with all my friends. No one understands me, or ever will. I just don't know what to do anymore, we move in about 2 weeks, and if I cant find anywhere to live, then I'm just going to run away:/ My mom keeps telling me I am going to make new friends down there, I know I probably will, I just don't want to leave my old friends behind, these are the friends I have had through high school. Yes I will be able to talk to them on the phone and online, it's not the same as seeing them in person, and hanging out. Just when I thought life was going great for me, shit like this happens.
  2. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Behind losing someone, moving is one of the most traumatic things we have to go thru in life. I know because I have to move and I don't want to. I hope you can work something out so you can stay with your freinds. If not, maybe you could invite some of your freinds to come visit you in FL. Take care. We're here for you. :hug:
  3. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

What are your plans for the future? Do you want to go to college or technical school? Is that a possibility? if it is, you can start college and live in the dorms or with a group of 'roomies' to save on expenses while also allowing you to stay in your home area. if college is not a likely solution for you would you be able to 'move out' with a group of your friends and share an apartment?
  4. At 18 my mother would have thought it was funny for me to runaway. At 18 your an adult and I'm not sure how you can runaway from your parents your not a child you can live indipendently at 18, i know women that do and have a family of their own. I could understand if you were 15 but 18 your a woman :tongue:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.